Trading Terms & Conditions
The Sydney String Centre offers the following methods of payment:
- Credit Card – Secure checkout using Shopify Payments
- Store Pickup – Payment in-store
- Bank Transfer (Schools orders only)
- Phone Payment (Orders placed over the phone)
Please Note: The Sydney String Centre requires payment in full within 7 days of purchasing given that all items on your order are in stock. We have the right to cancel your order if we have not received payment in this time and have not been notified of other arrangements.
Paying by Credit Card
Secure check out using Shopify Payments
To pay using credit card, simply enter your card details at checkout and they will be securely processed using Shopify Payments. If payment is successful you will receive an email confirmation containing your order details. For information about Shopify Payments and their security, please click here.
Paying by PayPal
To checkout using PayPal you must first have a PayPal account; to register go to paypal.com. At checkout, select ‘PayPal’ as your method of payment. You will be directed away from violins.com.au to PayPal’s website where you must sign in to put payment through. If payment is successful you will then be directed back to violins.com.au to the payment confirmation page.
Bank Transfer (School Orders)
To pay via direct bank deposit, please transfer the payment using the following details:
Account Number: 10001752
Account Name: Narlas Pty Ltd
Please include your invoice number in the transfer description.
To ensure that your order gets to you faster, feel free to email a receipt of payment to email@example.com and include your order number.
If you are placing an order over the phone please call 02 9417 2611. We will take you’re your credit card numbers, process the payment immediately and destroy all credit details after payment has gone through.
If you place an order online and would like to pick it up from our Chatswood store, please print out a copy of the order confirmation and bring it to 314 High St. Chatswood NSW 2067.
Overseas Transactions Policy
In order to protect the financial details of our customers and of others, The Sydney String Centre has put into place the following identity confirmation steps for online orders over the value of $50 going to overseas destinations.
- In order to confirm that you have full access to the account used for payment, we will temporarily refund a nominal amount back onto your credit card. Once you have confirmed the specific amount refunded, we will happily process your order.
- In some instances we may ask for you to fax us a copy of your driver’s licence and credit card, or a representative of The Sydney String Centre may call you on the number provided on your order.
If we are unable to get in touch with you and confirm your identity and financials then we reserve the right to cancel and refund your order. (PayPal payments are generally excluded from this policy.)
The Sydney String Centre uses Shopify Payments for online credit card transactions.
Shopify Payments is a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. To read more about Shopify Payment security please click here.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by The Sydney String Centre or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- Shopify Payments at no time holds your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your account to the merchant account held by The Sydney String Centre.
- If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.