Plastic Chocolate Mould Instrument Shapes of Saxophone Banjo Clarinet Trumpet Violin Guitar Drum and Drum Sticks
Each Musical Instruments Mould has a mould to make Musical Instraments chocolates ranging from 1.3cm x 1.3cm x 0.4cm to 5.1cm x 5.1cm x 0.4cm.
There are 14 cavities in each mould.
This mould makes approximately 30 pieces per 500g of chocolate.
This mould is not used for candy centres.
Mould is made from high quality FDA approved and BPA Free Plastic.
Cleaning & Care
- Chocolate moulds can be used many times if cared for properly.
- Wash in warm water only and thoroughly pat dry with non-abrasive towels before reuse.
- Never store rubber banded together as they will warp.
- Maximum Temperature is about 48C (120 F)
- Mould can be used for making chocolates, cupcake toppers, cake decorations, soaps and can be used for many other craft applications.