Pay Later Options
We have a number of options that allow you to own it now and pay later! Read more about our pay later options below to find the one that best suits your needs.
0% Interest Finance Options Now Available on Selected Products for In-store Purchases. Take your purchases home today* and setup your own payment plan.
How it works
|Pay over 6 or 12 months**||Pay 20% Deposit then choose weekly or fortnightly repayments||Nominate your preferred start date|
What products can I use OpenPay with?
OpenPay plans can be used on the following brands of instruments, bows and cases where the invoice is greater than $500 and less than $7000***:
- Johann Stauffer
- Francois Jacquot
- Nicolas Deroux
- SSC Cases
- Otto Jos. Klier
- Hagen Weise
- Klaus Clement
- The Realist
- Seifert Bows
- Knoll Bows
- Josef Gabriel Bows
- Louis Simon Bows
- J F Daber Bows
- GEWA Cases
What you need
- Australian driver’s licence
- MasterCard or Visa debit or credit card with at least 3 months validity
- Email address
- Mobile phone number and a home or work number
This is how it works.
1. Let the sales consultant know you want to use OpenPay for your purchase.
2. Present your ID card followed by your MasterCard or Visa, debit or credit card. We also require your email address, mobile and home or work numbers so we can communicate with you.
3. OpenPay will need to run a quick credit check at this point if this is your first OpenPay plan, if you've requested a higher limit than previously held or if you are returning after not using OpenPay for some time. The credit check will be for the value of your intended purchase with payment means by OpenPay. The system lets you know immediately if your application has been approved.
4. Once approved you can choose your payment plan - its duration, frequency of payments and start date. These options can vary depending on your purchase.
5. You'll be advised at the point of sale of the deposit required inclusive of the establishment fee, processing fee and redraw fee if applicable.
6. Then simply authorise your OpenPay Plan by paying the deposit using your nominated MasterCard or Visa. The same card will be used for future instalments unless you contact OpenPay Payments directly to nominate another means.
7. Your payment schedule will be emailed to you within the hour.
|Establishment fee when the contract is entered into.||$45|
|Processing fee per payment when deposit and repayment are charged to your nominated card||$2.95 per weekly repayment or $3.95 per fortnightly repayment|
To discuss your options with our of our sales consultants please contact us.
* Some items may not be available immediately and may need to be ordered. OpenPay plans are only available for in-store purchases.
** We currently offer terms of 6 or 12 months but this may vary depending on the product. An initial deposit of 20% and an application fee are payable at the time of establishment. Processing fees apply.
*** Some conditions and exceptions may apply. See in store for details.