Johann Stauffer #100S Violin Outfit 1/2
The Stauffer #100S is a warm, broad sounding violin with good projection. It has a lovely medium brown matte varnish that reflects its warm and sophisticated tone colour. Its ebony pegs and modern tailpiece make tuning easier, eliminating the hassles normally associated with cheaper violins. The Stauffer #100S violins are most suitable for players at a fourth grade AMEB standard or below.
These instruments are beautifully hand crafted in China and professionally set up by our Luthiers in our workshop.
* Spruce top with maple back and sides
* Inlaid purfling
* Ebony pegs and chinrest
* Ebony fingerboard
* Tailpiece with fine tuning adjusters in-built
* D’Addario Pro Arte or Pirastro Tonica strings.
* Stauffer #100S violin
* Arrow shaped student case with back straps
* Kreisler student bow - wooden with horsehair
* Student rosin