Schroeder #100 Violin Outfit 1/8
One of our most popular instruments in the beginner range, the Schroeder #100 has an attractive red-brown varnish and boasts a broad sound with superb projection! It is perfect for players with a few years experience or for adult enthusiasts wanting a more focused sound. Its ebony pegs and modern tailpiece make tuning easier, eliminating the hassles normally associated with cheaper violins. The Schroeder #100 violins are most suitable for players at a fifth grade AMEB standard or below.
These instruments are beautifully hand crafted in China and professionally set up by our Luthiers in our workshop.
* Spruce top with maple back and sides
* Inlaid purfling
* Ebony pegs and chinrest
* Ebony fingerboard
* Tailpiece with fine tuning adjusters in-built
* D’Addario Pro Arte or Pirastro Tonica strings.
This violin is available on it’s own or as an outfit.
* Arrow shaped student case with back straps
* Kreisler student bow - wooden with horsehair
* Student rosin